- When browsing, registering or subscribing to Wazen Financial Company website, you agree to apply the site policy and follow all instructions and instructions written by the site.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or, if you agree, on your computer's hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual property rights mean that all that has been published on the site or that will be published in the future on our website, including services, news, articles, or the use of the trademark, trade name, similar rights, and rights to operational knowledge of systems, algorithms, patents, designs, and all proprietary, intellectual, commercial, and industrial rights. These rights are known, reserved and owned by Wazen Financial Company.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
This page has been prepared to assist you and explain the nature of the data we collect from you when you visit our website and the advanced mechanism through which we maintain your data and information. Below is the information and data we collect about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources accessed, including, without limitation, traffic data, location data and other communication data which may help us understand how visitors use this website generally.
- Information you provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our site, such as when you register for information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us electronically for any reason.
- The history and information we may collect under Sections 1 and 2 above includes your name, address, email address and telephone number.
Wazen website was designed, implemented and created in order to serve you in a modern and fast manner, in accordance with the requirements of modern technology, and to fulfill the desires of many clients from companies and various sectors to which we provide our services. The following is the advanced, modern, safe and reliable mechanism that we follow at Wazin to collect user data:
- When we request some information, we will ask you to provide it of your own free will, because it will help us fulfill your wishes and serve you better.
- We request name information, mobile number, email, commercial registration number, and some relevant information; This is to allow you to use a free trial account that enables you to request our electronic services and subscribe to our mailing list and text message updates. And also to give you some special privileges, such as Wazen news, the latest services, and the latest discounts, offers, and competitions that we constantly offer. As well as in order to achieve and implement financial payment transactions to facilitate purchases through the site in compliance with and fulfillment of the legal and regulatory obligations adopted in this regard.
- Collecting information helps us maintain a practical and safe environment to prevent fraud or misrepresentation, security violations and incidents, and some suspicious activities, and this protects the seller and the user and the security and safety of the electronic services created for you.
- All information provided by users will be confidential; Believing in general and ethical principles and fulfilling the requirements of regulatory authorities.
- The information provided will help us contact you, as well as email you with the latest products, offers, discounts, and electronic and field competitions, and communicate with you better. It will also help us determine your locations to quickly implement your requests and serve you as required. And also to improve your experience as a user to ensure and achieve the overall quality of Wazen services. The most important thing is to recognize you when you visit our website in order to serve you as required.
Disclosure of information to a third party
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These sites should have their own privacy policies which you should check.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever because we have no control over them. However, the information will remain confidential between Wazen Customer Service and the customer.
- If there is a third party (such as an additional service provider), this will be with your prior approval to facilitate the service provider’s task.
- Our website has the right whenever there is something new, and whenever the need arises, to amend the terms and conditions and the website policy if necessary and whenever that is appropriate.
- Please note that we may need to perform some verification of your identity to complete purchases, registrations or cancellations.
Internet protocol address (IP)
If you visit Wazen website, and as is usual for all websites, the hosting server will record your Internet Protocol (Ip) address, and this will include some information such as: type of internet browser, date of visit, time of visit, and URL of the sites. The email that transferred you to our website.
In conclusion, we follow the most important physical, electronic and technical security standards, procedures and protocols in order to preserve your personal data in accordance with applicable protection laws regarding data protection, use or disclosure. Therefore, we would like to point out that any access to or use of our website falls under your assigned and exclusive responsibility. It does not fall on us. We disclaim our responsibility if the website, including its services or content, is completely or partially unavailable for reasons beyond our control or for maintenance or Development, promotion, etc. This also does not exempt the user from laxity and negligence in retaining his personal information or disclosing it to other parties, as this may constitute a large part of a problem that may occur to your information later if you do not maintain its confidentiality well.